26 April 2015

Journey Interru... oh wait, never mind

Yesterday, my beloved and I were driving to meet up with friends.  We were on a dual carriageway, and on the other side, my beloved spotted a grey haired man getting up off the ground.  He had a little tiny dog on a leash.  Presumably he fell whilst walking the dog.  We were coming up to a roundabout, so we turned back to go see if the man was alright.  We were there in less than two minutes.  In the time that it took to get there, three other drivers had already pulled up to check on the man.  I decided not to stop as there was more than enough help there already.  By the time we got back to the other side to resume our journey, the man was walking his dog resuming his.  I am so glad I live in a place were people will stop to help a stranger.

Photo Credit

Shire of Chittering

No comments: