29 July 2009

Things I'll Probably Miss

There are several things that I am expecting to miss about this neighbourhood once I have moved. I suspect I'll discover more... I'll report on those in future... As for now, they are...

Definitely the local pub... it is probably not everyone's favourite, but I love this place. I have been going to it most Mondays after work and have taken my beloved for several Sunday roasts.















The Tree! We have this wonderful tree outside our window. It has many birds in it. It is like a good friend now.














We currently live very close to Holland Park. It is quite a small park as London parks go, but inside there a Kyoto garden that I adore.














On a quiet afternoon lounging around the flat, frequently approaching and then fading 'clippity clops' will make an appearance. It is a pair of police horses trotting by below. It is a peaceful little sound.


















I absolutely love walking under the canopy of the trees lining Holland Park Avenue (especially on the way to the pub!)


















Did I mention I liked the pub?

No comments: