31 March 2012

Back on the rail

So I found out a piece of hugely empowering news yesterday from someone whom I trust. Apparently, just about any letting agent will accept 6 months in advance on any let regardless of the 'reference' outcome. This is huge news. I just went from wondering if I would find any place to accept us to feeling like I can get anyplace in London… within reason. And it worked! We offered 6 months in advance, and we're in… verbally anyway. Once you get past what they are saying, this place works just like home… money talks. But you have to know the magic words. Past experience say there will be one more derailment about some other thing yet to be mentioned. But maybe now that we have been here long enough, there will just be this one. But even so, this time, I have an ace in the hole… a letting agent who I know outside of this deal. So I am boldly proclaiming that I am NOT holding my breathe. This is great… I am excited again!

Photo Credit: Today in Social Sciences

No comments: